Monday, November 2, 2009

Roadside Humor






Upon seeing this picture Katie Sheehan remarked: "Aww, Baptist humor."  Imboden, Arkansas.


At some convenience stores, you can ask for directions.  I wouldn't ask here.  Along Interstate 80 in Nebraska.



Notice how the lake is dry.  That makes it easier to walk on.  Crescent Lake NWR, Nebraska.



The hillside monster is watching you.  South of Great Salt Lake, Utah.



My guess is, these people are social conservatives.  Happy Halloween from Logan, Utah.



Can a fellow get a drink here?  It's hard to tell what kind of establishment this is.  By truck stop off Interstate 80 in Nebraska.



POSTSCRIPT.  Right now, I am backpacking in the Sierras.  I will probably be gone on that backpacking trip for a week or more, so this blog entry is one that I prepared ahead of time and scheduled to post in advance.  I’ll start writing “live” posts again when I’m back to my truck and computer.  While I’m gone, there will be no new blog entries for Saturday or Sunday.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more followers